Join the FSBA
FSBA membership lends credible proof of sustainability leadership. Most enterprises find competitive advantage, higher efficiency and profitability, reduced risk, and decreased waste and costs through efforts to become more sustainable. FSBA membership provides opportunities to:
- Access a new marketplace and customers;
- Network and learn from business peers;
- Establish and promote reputation of sustainability leadership;
- Stay smart on trends and developments in the industry;
- Educate new and current staff on sustainability principles;
- Improve organizational stability and longevity.
Benefits and Services
Included in membership:
Services for an additional fee:
Membership is open to any greater Chicago region enterprise or organization committed to balancing social, economic, and environmental (i.e. triple bottom line) values in a way that allows them to contribute to the well being of present and future communities.
Members will be at different stages of involvement in sustainable businesses, but all who apply should be able to describe their current sustainability activities and pledge their commitment to triple bottom line values. (The Alliance is not intended as a sustainable business certification system. However, members must pledge their commitment to engaging in some level of sustainability activity appropriate to their industry.)
Nonprofit Organizations & Government Agencies
Civic, nonprofit, and/or government entities are encouraged to strengthen and participate in the Alliance by becoming members.